- Is a reservation required?
No, but it's advisable so that you are guaranteed a seat. Customers without a reservation will be subject to availability and we often reach capacity early.
- How long does the journey take?
Journey time is approximately 45 minutes.
- What if it's raining?
We operate in all weather conditions (well, almost all). Jason is a covered boat and we have roll down sides if the weather is really inclement.
- Do you accept London Pass?
Yes, we gladly accept London Pass.
- Can I pay by credit card?
Yes. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- Do you have disabled facilities?
No. Unfortunately "Jason" is a historic boat over 110 years old and does not have disabled facilities.
- Do you have toilets on board?
No. Unfortunately we do not have toilet facilities on board.
- Can I bring a child's buggy / stroller?
We can accomodate a child's buggy / stroller, provided it can be folded down prior to boarding.